Who Am I?
My name is Kenan Fakheredeen (aka LordCover), a software developer with 7 years of experience in Microsoft technologies, I created this blog to share my knowledge with my tech-savvy mates around the world.
I’m trying to step up on the ladders of these technologies/frameworks:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Design Patterns (mainly Repository).
- Test-Driven Development/Mocking/Dependency Injection.
- N-Tier Architecture and Loosely Coupled Layers.
- Modular Application Design (ERP Systems).
- Generics/LINQ/Lambda Expressions.
- ORMs (LINQ-to-SQL, Entity-Framework).
I’m from Syria, resident in UAE, Dubai and trying my best to save the world with the software I develop.
What will this blog contain?
- Solutions to some subtle technical/programming problems.
- Briefs about the projects I am working on.
I welcome each and every comment about any improvement to the blog or any flaws within my (buggy?) code.
P.S: You may follow this blog (at your own risk!)
- Posted in: Uncategorized